Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Filth

I really need to clean my condo. Really badly. Since I've been sick now over a week, and having all of this asthma trouble, the least of my worries has been cleaning the bathroom or tidying up. But, I really need to do some of that stuff. I just can't go too long without cleaning because it drives me nuts. But the problem is that the dust and chemical smells can aggravate my already fragile lungs.

Tomorrow I just need to put on a dust mask and at least run a cloth around my place and do a quick sweep around the floor. Tonight I did take the grills off of my heaters and give them a quick vacuum because it was finally cold enough to need to turn on the heat and the last thing I wanted was a bunch of dust blowing out of them. So, at least I got that little task done. Little steps...

2 comments:

Author said...

If he proposed, then he ought to be dedicated enough to clean your place for you at least once. :)

ar_kay_tee said...

Yeah, but he was up at his place all week. Also, I'm kind of anal about bathroom cleaning - I have a very high standard. I'll spend a good 2 hours cleaning my bathroom. This is something that men just don't grasp, and that's fine. He's great about doing stuff for me around the place, especially taking out the garbage which I loathe. I actually did clean the bathroom last night, and I feel all better now :)