Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My 60 GB iPod

I got my 60 GB iPod this morning!!! Thank goodness I overslept, or I would have missed the delivery guy. Of course, with my job there really isn't any concept of oversleeping as long as you make the meetings and get your work done for the week, but I still have a general time by which I like to be in the office.

Anyway, back to the amazing iPod. This thing is incredibly sweet! After having the iPod mini for the last year, I'm used to the non-color display, smaller window, etc. My new iPod actually shows the album covers, plays videos, and displays photos. To friggin' cool, man. Plus, it's got the black front with the silver back, and I had it engraved with, "laughter is the music to which the heart sings" because ya'll who know me know that I love music and a good laugh. I'm a very happy girl today :)

No comments: