Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Life update

So here is a brief summary of the positive things in my life, currently (in no particular order):
Healthy mind, body, & spirit
Wonderful family, friends, & boyfriend
Awesome job
Cozy condo
Cute car
The majority of my fabulous furniture (media cabinets, barstools, TV stand, cuddler chair)

So, what's missing? Well, I don't yet have my sofa, but my step dad is delivering it tomorrow, so that's another part of my order that will be complete soon. Other than that, my custom-ordered bookcases are still missing. The delivery guys came on Thursday and tried to get them up to my condo, but no dice because the center set was far too big. So, $600-ish later, I've ordered a replacement set that should fit up the stairs and will be delivered in another 7-9 weeks. Once I get those, I can finish unpacking and really be in my place.

So, overall things are going well. Hope that streak continues... :)

2 comments:

Author said...

Life is good.

ar_kay_tee said...

It most certainly is :)