Monday, January 02, 2006

Awesome family

I just have to say that I have the coolest family ever. I mean, I get annoyed with them sometimes and they get annoyed with me, but whenever one of us needs something, we come through. That's what family is all about :)

This last week, I was house-sitting for my cousins, R. and A., while they were on a ski trip. During that same time, my sister, brother-in-law, and their kids were staying at my condo because my brother-in-law's mother passed away and they needed a place closer to where everything was going on. I got back to my condo today, and everything was completely clean and neat - it's like no one was even here. The laundry was all done, etc. And, my brother-in-law fixed my bathroom sink, which was dripping and I kept meaning to try and figure out what the issue was. Talk about sweet. Here they are trying to deal with the cremation and stuff, and they fix my sink, and clean everything up. I told them just to leave everything and I would take care of it when I got back, but they took care of it all anyway. Too cool...

No comments: