Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Golden Globes fashion commentary update

I totally rocked the fashion commentary, based on what I read from the pros in the Best and Worst dressed lists from last night's award ceremony. Out of the 41 photos (in the arrival gallery) that I looked at last night, many of them ended up on the best and worst lists as I had picked them.

For worst dressed, I got Beyonce Knowles, Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ellen Pompeo, Patricia Arquette, Nicollette Sheridan, and Gillian Anderson. The other people photographed in the Worst gallery were not in the arrival gallery on which I commented.

For best dressed, I didn't have a ton of picks, but I did get Reese Witherspoon. The other best dressed pictures were not in the arrival gallery on which I commented with the exception of Sienna Miller, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I picked Sienna Miller as a worst dressed individual, and I didn't actually comment on the photo of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie because they never look bad.

I'm actually quite impressed with myself, if I do say so myself...

No comments: