Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Why do I always forget things when I get to my blog page?

Perhaps this is just a me-thing, but I seem to always have fabulous things I want to blog about until I actually get the time to write them down. I'm not sure what this phenomenon is, but it's really annoying me. Here I am; I have a good 10 minutes to spare writing down my thoughts, and I can't think of anything good to write. On my way to work this morning, I had all kinds of things floating around in my brain, but do you think I can remember a single one of them now? Of course not.

My officemate had a wonderful idea; maybe someone can develop the product and patent it. She suggested having an implant in my head that would automatically translate my thoughts into written words and upload them to my blog. It's a great idea, although I'd be worried about the bugs (hehehe...former software tester here, can you tell?). Who knows what kind of random things we'd see if this were actually developed.

No comments: