Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Year's resolution, a little early

Tomorrow night, I'm going to the introduction session for the 20/20 weight-loss program. This is something that I was going to start in September, but that got postponed when I got sick in August and then in September, and then my asthma got bad and I ended up in the emergency room that night in October. And of course, my back went out last week and it's still a bit sore this week, but I'm going to go tomorrow and at least get signed up so that I can start it right away in January.

It's definitely time to shed these extra pounds and get back to a healthy weight, and learn how to maintain that throughout my life. This program is really comprehensive and has a high success rate, and it's a very healthy way to do this because it teaches you how to lose weight through diet and exercise, while dealing with any emotional or medical issues that may be complicating matters. I've had a few friends who went through it and were very successful. I want to head into my 30s as a happy, healthy woman and this will help me to better achieve that goal.

No comments: