Thursday, April 12, 2007

Days are growing longer

I love this time of year. It's such a great feeling to notice the days grow longer and longer. I didn't leave work until 7:00 tonight, since I spent all day setting up my new computer, and rearranging things in my office. When I drove out of the parking garage, it was still light and even a bit sunny outside. Usually after work, all I want to do is head home and curl up in my blanket on the couch in front of a good episode of Judge Judy or People's Court. But tonight, I felt like being out and about. So, I decided to stop by the grocery store and do some shopping.

I love all of the trees in bloom, too. There's a georgous tree outside of my place, and L. has a tree full of flowers, too. Neither one of us remembers it being so full of flowers like it is this year. Ah, spring and the glorious promise of summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I hear you. It's finally sunny today and it hit 70. Tomorrow is supposed to be 77 - I'm going bike riding! Say hi to the cherry blossoms at the U for me.