Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring forward

I really hate Daylight Savings Time (DST). It's not enough that we're usually subjected to it every April. This year, the government decided to move it up a few weeks so we'd be grumpier that much earlier in the year. Oh, and we have to wait a week later than usual to get that hour back this year.

I've been tossing and turning in bed all night, so I finally decided to get up and do something else so that L. can get some sleep. He's got his alarm clock set for 4:30 AM, so he needs his shut eye. The awful part is that I hate it even more when I can't sleep and he's here, because I absolutely love falling alseep in his arms. I'd much rather be an insomniac on the nights that we aren't together so that I don't miss cuddling up next to him.

No comments: