Friday, March 30, 2007

Paid off

Wheeeee! I paid off my last credit card this month, which means that I officially own all of the furniture and items I bought to make my condo a home after the divorce. It feels really good to be done with that. Not too shabby either - one year to pay for it all including my car.

Now, I can finish paying back my grandparents, who lent me money for my technical communications program a few years ago, and who kindly forgave the debt immediately after they lent it. But, I'm still going to pay them back because it means a lot to me that they did that and helped me to get to this place in life.

Now, next steps are to put some money in savings - what a novel idea. And buy a new washer and dryer. It's quite different owning my own place, and being responsible for such expenses. But, it feels wonderful to be supporting myself and making it in the world.

No comments: