Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Project confusion

I'm so done with this work project. Not in actuality, but in spirit. The requirements passed down to me by my managers have been messed up several times to the point where a co-worker and I literally threw our hands up because we gave up trying to decipher what everyone was asking for or thought that someone else was asking for. Now, I'm stuck trying to make sense of the situation.

The shitty part is that I don't even think we should be doing this project. I can't elaborate more, but can say that I'll be really happy to hand this proposal off to my manager tomorrow, and God help me, be done with the friggin' thing. I love most things about my job, but this project is not one of them. Sometimes I wish that our voices were actually heard, because we really shouldn't be moving forward with this. I just hope that we have the power to curb some of what they want to do. Blech.

No comments: