Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Aside from this really crappy cold/flu thing I have at the moment, today is quite a good news day:





Now, let's just hope that the democrats can get us out of the mess we've been led into by the republicans. I'm sure that they won't be effective on every front. After all, Bush still has his line item veto power. And things, such as prisoners in Guantanamo, prove that this administration has no respect for rule of law and civility. But, it's a start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what happened yesterday I still kicked your ass in the Perot debate!

But yeah America! Except for the 24,000 people who's vote is worthless in Virginia because they voted for someone who obviously can't win. People! If the race is close support the process not the individual! The process is dependent on who controls the house and senate you knobs!

I'll be out there shortly after the new year I hope.