Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lighting

All I can say about today is that I have such a fabulous support system. My cousin, R. and his wife (and one of my best friends), A. came over to help me install a fan with a heat lamp in the bathroom, and a new light in the living room.

Originally, I didn't think that I had a fan in the bathroom because there was just a random light fixture near the bathtub. However, after taking off the cover, we found that the fan was simply unplugged. After R. uncovered the wiring, we figured out that the fan was attached to a different light in the bathroom - a very strange setup. So, R. and A. rewired everything and got new switches so that I can dim the light fixture above the sink. It's quite wonderful.

We also got a beautiful new light fixture hooked up in the living room, so now we won't have to walk into the low-hanging lamp that was there before.

No comments: