Thursday, January 17, 2008

Exercise log - Thurs, Jan 17

I went to the gym tonight and met with my nutritionist for the first time. She got me all setup with the information for phase one of the dietary part of the program and gave me some tips for a dinner I'm having with an old friend on Saturday evening.

Following my nutrition appointment, I headed down into the cardio theater to do my workout. The cardio theater is a cool part of the Pro Club that is relatively dark and slightly cooler in temperature than other areas of the gym. It has an abundance of cardio equipment, thus the name.

I hooked up my heart rate monitor and hopped on the elliptical machine. I did 45 minutes of total cardio at a rate of 145-155, with a short warm up and cool down.

Tomorrow, I meet with my trainer, J., again and we'll do more cardio and he'll start me on some weights.

2 comments:

Author said...

Did you ever do weights on Friday?

I will join you in the cardio theatre as long as they serve popcorn and soda.

ar_kay_tee said...

Mmmm....popcorn and soda. I WISH the cardio theater was like that. Why can't I live in an alternate universe where those kinds of things would be GOOD for you?