Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I hate migraines

I had a migraine on Sunday and then again today. Today's migraine was awful not the least of which because it was really hot and that made it that much more uncomfortable.

I usually have about a migraine a month, which is tied to my hormones. I'm pretty used to this by now. I've had them since I was a very little girl, and know how to deal with them. Sometimes I'll have more than one a month if I'm really stressed out, sick, or having bad allergies. But my migraine today really took me by surprise, because it was so close to the one on Sunday. It's happened before, but it's quite rare for me to have two that close together. I suppose it's tied to the back and neck problems that I've been having lately, as well as having been sick recently. The stress level is definitely not as bad as it was, so I don't think that's a factor right now. But, I have been dealing with some allergy issues. I guess it's probably just a mixture of things that caused the one today.

Anyway, I got to feeling better this afternoon, so I did some work from home when I was able. Blech. I hope that's it for awhile.

No comments: