Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aha

So, I had my doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. The nurse and my doctor were really great about everything, and that's always good when you're prone to crying at the drop of a hat. The doctor put me back on an antidepressant I used in the past, and gave me a prescription for an anti-anxiety medication to use as needed also. While I was there, she asked about my cold and symptoms and figured out that I've got a bad sinus infection going on, so I started antibiotics as well. Lots of stuff to combat the issues going on right now.

L. has also been especially loving and supportive, which is really helpful. I'm thankful to have someone in my life who tries to understand as best he can and help me when I need it. Hopefully I'll be able to cope better with things soon.

No comments: