Wednesday, March 08, 2006

America's Next Top Model

I know that it's completely stupid, and a total waste of my otherwise precious time, but I love watching America's Next Top Model. A new season started tonight, and they got the number of girls down to 12. It looks like it will be quite an interesting season, and there are some really ferocious personalities.

Jade and Gina completely annoy me, and since they are polar opposites, a lot of the drama tonight dealt with one or both of them. But thank goodness they sent the über conservative girl back to Spring, Texas where she can live in her perfectly black-and-white world without danger of coming into contact with someone who might actually prove her wrong or challenge her opinions.

I'm not sure yet who I want to win the the competition, but I'm sure that over the next couple of episodes, I'll have a better feel who should get it. I've been correct in three of the seasons, and come close in the other two, so not a bad track record.

No comments: