Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Weird request

I recently got a really weird email from someone who saw my profile on an online dating site. Here's the gist of the conversation...

Him: Hello. I saw your pictures and profile, and like what I see. Can I ask you a question?
Me (curious): Sure, no harm in that...
Him: It involves me cleaning while you watch. Can I elaborate?
Me: No thanks.

I was tempted to email back with a "yes" just to figure out what the hell would come after that, but decided that it was just too creepy. I have no idea what that guy would have said next, but maybe that's a good thing. Weird.

3 comments:

Author said...

At least he or she was nice enough to ask to elaborate before busting out with the description of what they wanted.

Needless to say, be careful.

Anonymous said...

You know. He seriously could have just needed some help with his technique in rubbing out a stain. Then again, you probably don't want to know where that stain came from and you certainly didn't want to see any other kind of rubbing.

Good call on just saying "no". Nancy's advice saved the day again.

ar_kay_tee said...

Good point. But you're right - I don't want to know anything about those stains or see any other kind of rubbing. I think I made a good call :-)