Monday, October 10, 2005

Last weekend

This last weekend was quite interesting. I went out on Saturday night with a friend from work, A., and a few of her friends. We went to a party that was in a VIP room in the back of a cool club downtown. We even needed a password to get in...pretty swanky.

Anyway, I met some cool people and had a good time until this random Italian guy attached himself to me. He kept following me around despite the fact that I wasn't interested in the least. So, that was annoying. He wasn't bad looking or anything, but he was completely annoying when he started talking, and at this point in my life, I just don't have that kind of patience. That may sound snotty, but I just didn't click with him and didn't want to drink with him, dance with him, go home with him, etc. He finally got the hint. A. had a similar situation with another guy, who would randomly go make out with some girl on the couch and then come back and hit on her again. It was really surreal.

Anyway, as the night was winding down, we went out to the main part of the club and ran into a guy that we work with. He was sitting at the bar with another chick, and seemed kind of embarrassed when A. (my friend) and I went up to talk to him. So, I'm not sure what that was all about, because apparently he has a girlfriend in another state. But, who knows? Maybe they have some kind of agreement...I have no idea.

No comments: