Sunday, May 03, 2009

Reunited, and it feels so good...

L. is coming home from Brazil on Thursday. This is almost two weeks earlier than originally planned. We are both beyond excited about this development, as I'm sure you can imagine. It sounds like he'll be able to continue working on his project from here along with the other folks who went there, except for one guy who will probably go back to manage things from that side. I'm really happy that he'll be able to be home for the summer. Overall, three months wasn't too terribly long for us to be apart, but it is a lot of work to keep the house going and the yard, as well as my work (which is always crazy) and our puppy. So, I'm looking forward to having him home for that, too. Afterall, he's not just a pretty face (even though he is quite handsome, in my humble opinion...).

No comments: