Sunday, June 08, 2008

The house

So, we ended up getting the house. We're really excited about it, and now we have a ton to do before the end of the month when we get it.

Here are some details about it:
2-story, built in 1984
3 bedrooms
2.5 bathrooms, including a remodeled powder room downstairs and a remodeled master bathroom upstairs
Huge, well planned and maintained yard
Living room and family room
Open kitchen with dining room

I put pictures up on my Flickr page.

I've already lined up professional movers to move all of my stuff. I live on the third floor of a quaint condo building that has no elevator. After everyone suffered getting my stuff moved in (and that was even without all of the furniture that I have now), I decided that it would be well worth the money to pay professionals to move my stuff to Bothell. We're going to move L.'s stuff, mostly because he doesn't have a ton of things and we're putting some things up on Craigslist to practically give away so that someone takes them and we don't have to move them. It will be a busy month ahead for us!

No comments: