Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Doggie news

Moose, A.K.A. Eddie on the TV show Frasier, has died. He was such a cute dog, and apparently lived to be quite old for a dog at 16!

And, a new dog has been dubbed the ugliest dog: Archie. I'm not sure why they always turn out to be Chinese crested. Sam, the dog who had the title before was also a Chinese crested. I guess they just don't age well or something.

My mom's toy poodle, Diego, continues to be adorable and is doing very well at his dog training classes. He still gets a spray of the bitter apple puppy spray on occasion, but mom says he's coming right along with his training. He's definitely a smart little pooch. My cousin just got a bichon frise, Wolfgang. He's quite cute as well. So now at family gatherings we'll have a little black toy poodle and a little white bichon frise running around.

All of these dogs are what my friend, E. refers to as "snack dogs", but I just love them. I'd take them over a big dog any day - I mean, what fun is a dog if you can't carry them around with you :)

No comments: