Friday, May 21, 2010

Badass

The interactive Google Pac-man logo today is so badass. I used to love playing Pac-man at the arcade when I was a kid. What a fun and inventive idea.

Update
So, the other cool thing is that if you hit Insert Coin twice, you get both Pac-man and Mrs. Pac-man characters. I had figured that out yesterday, but couldn't figure out what combo of keys to use to make her work (just a like a woman, snicker snicker). Anyway, as L. and I sat here today, he pulled it up and figured out that a+w+s+d keys make her work, so away we went. We got to level 3 together before biting the cyber dust.

Update Update
L. has informed me that it's "Ms. Pac-man" not "Mrs. Pac-man" as I had written above. Although I am able to edit that freely on the interwebs, I find it amusing that my husband knows all the ins-and-outs of the Pac-man saga off the top of his noggin, and figured I'd share that little nugget with y'all.

Update Update Update
I'm now informed that L.'s favorite game was Ms. Pac-man, so I seem to be live blogging this conversation now. I guess it's a good thing that I look like a yellow circle with a bow on the top of my head or he'd never have fallen for me :-)

No comments: